August 20, 2014

The Best Things To Do In WoW

This topic couldn't have come at a better time. I love WoW, but this is the first time in a long time that I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to do. Last week Mr. and Mrs. WoW asked for some suggestions on things to do in WoW before WoD comes out. Now this wasn't just to be your average, gear up alts, clean out banks, etc., this was supposed to be things that you loved and enjoyed doing! I've been playing a lot lately with my niece, nephew, and some of their friends. They are all still very new to the game, and this is their first expansion where they are max level. We've been going around and collecting things here in there.

1. Achievements
Lately, we have been going back and trying to get them for titles, mounts, and just the general satisfaction of having them done. I'm not finding them as annoying as I previously did. I've also noticed that like me, most of my friends are also going back and getting as many MoP achievements done as they can. I love doing this because this allows me to focus on the new content that comes out without having to sweat about going back to the old world.


2. Pet Battles
I'm pretty behind on this, and I need to focus on this in the upcoming weeks. My goal was to have at least every mini pet to level 10 before WoD. I also have all the wild mini pets already caught, but if someone doesn't, this could be a fun thing to do, if you like that sort of thing.


3. Old Raids
There is always someone out there who is looking to get that certain tier set or even that one perfect piece to complete their transmog. Not to mention some of the really awesome mounts that have a chance to drop. While we have a schedule of what we run weekly - ICC, Ulduar, Firelands, sometimes Dragon Soul, a few weeks back I decided to spice things up with a naked Molten Core run. It was really fun, and we plan to eventually go back and continue on with Blackwing Lair!


Of course amid all of this stuff, I am leveling up some alts to prepare them, but I don't really consider that fun all the time. I do have to say, I'm enjoying questing in Northrend with my mage on Madoran. Anyway, I hope this may have given you some ideas on things to do if you're feeling bored. I also look forward to reading what others are doing to pass their time until WoD.

No comments:

Post a Comment